Back-up & Disaster Recovery
What would your business do if your server crashed? If your office flooded?
How long would it take your business to get up and running?
How long would it take to get your data back?
Is your network adequately protected with Bring Your Own Device scenarios?
Disaster recovery, backup and business continuity planning are important requirements of every business. London Computer Centre Ltd provides consultancy to ensure your business IT can continue to function effectively whatever the future holds.
- This includes risk assessment to ISO 17799.
- Includes analysis of your IT and telephony infrastructure.
- Includes supply and configuration of data security, backup and recovery tools and storage solutions hardware and software.
- Take control of your disaster recovery plan.
- We also provide on-going server & network health check monitoring services and upgrades and software licensing so you can get on with the business.
- In FACT, we can provide everything your company needs to protect your data and your business continuity - even supplying temporary premises in case of floods or fire!!
Call our IT Engineering Department on 0207 780 0103 for more details. Or email
or use our contact form here.