IT Jobs at London Computer Centre Limited
At LCC, we are always interested to hear from bright, hardworking individuals to join our team:
- Sales/Relationship Executive:
London Computer Centre Ltd started trading in 1977 as a retailer and distributor of computer systems and in a world of rapid change, where the reliability of systems used, the skill of the system operator and efficiency of relevant data access decides the longevity & success of a business, LCC have established themselves as a leading service provider of IT Infrastructure systems.
London Computer Centre are looking forward to recruit a vibrant, positive and bubbly executive to be a part of our growing team.Duties will predominantly include cold calling, lead generation, setting up appointments, visiting and retaining the customers.
Key responsibilities will be :
• Interface directly with our customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• To make outbound telephone calls
• To deliver and exceed target results
• Build and maintain rapport over the telephone with customer and face to face withand clients
• Ask appropriate questions and paint pictures of product/service to a customer
• Match a customers’ needs to product/service
• Expertly handle objections
• Read buying signals to close a sale
• Adapt their style to any product/service
• Passionate about IT
• Looking for a long-term career in the industry
• Excellent Verbal & Written communication skills
• Have good planning and organisation skills
• Strong and supportive team player
• Can work on own initiative
• Pro-active and motivated to do a good job for the customer
• Can work alone and also participate and contribute positively to a team
• Highly motivated with a drive to achieve and exceed targets
• Adopts a tone of voice that puts the customer at ease
Candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written. Should be enthusiastic and have some IT experience/knowledge
The successful candidate will earn salary Plus Attractive Commission Scheme.
Cannon Street Road
Working Week Mon – Fri : 9.00am – 5:30pm 37.5 Hours
Please send your cv to Mr. G Arora at